By continuing to browse and use this website you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
The terms "us" or "we" refer to Collab Group, whose registered address is Semple Associates, Ropery House, 16-18 The Cross, Wivenhoe, Essex CO7 9QN.
The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website. These terms and conditions may be amended by us at any time.
The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is not legally binding on Collab Group.
We do not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, and reproduction is prohibited except for personal use. You are permitted to download material from the website only for personal use and must not remove any trade mark, copyright or other proprietary notice contained in such material.
By including links to other websites on this website, we imply no endorsement of these websites nor any responsibility for their content.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales and the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- not to use the website in such a way that disrupts the use of it by other users or offends other users
- not to transmit materials through the website which are false, defamatory or unlawful or which infringe the rights of any person
- not to reverse engineer, decompile, copy or adapt any software forming part of this website or attempt to transmit via the website any information containing a virus or other harmful component
- not to change, interfere or misuse data contained on this website and entered by or relating to any third party user of this website.