What We Do
Collab Group Colleges are working together to impact the skills landscape.
Collab Group has two principle pillars: Policy and Commercial. We aim to infleunce technical education policy, and work to
Together we're focused on the development of sustainable professional and technical skills to enable a transformation of the productive capacity of the UK economy. We achieve this through:
• Partnerships with employers to co-create and deliver high quality and relevant professional and technical skills
• Thought leadership in the areas of professional and technical skills, policy implementation and sector funding
• Providing transformative leadership in the education sector
• Providing learning environments which support enhanced technical, professional and other skills so learners are ready for work
• Taking a leading role in shaping the future skills needs to ensure the long-term economic capacity of the UK economy
Our colleges are at the forefront of delivering high quality skills training and we’re focused on how we can add value to the incredible work they are already doing in seven key sectors.
Through our network, we're able to utilise the experience and expertise of our leaders to collectively produce meaningful solutions for both public and private sector clients.
For more information contact: